Friday 30 October 2009

For what good it will do....

Not that I think for one moment that it will achieve anything, but I have decided to E-mail my local M.P regarding my concerns about the feature on Jimmy's Food Factory the other night. I have pretty much summarised some of the points that I have made here regarding the mass waste of food and how shocking such a situation is when people in third world countries and indeed homeless people in our own country are starving! I don't expect much of a response and this is the first time I have ever felt compelled to write to my M.P but I am so apalled that I felt I had to do SOMETHING!

If anyone has any other sugestions about paths I could take, I would appreciate hearing from you. I am considering strongly writing to the local paper too as I feel this is something that really should be highlighted and addressed! I do not know the last time I felt so outraged and apalled!

No comments: