Thursday 29 April 2010

Yes I AM still here....

Just to let you all know that I haven't abandoned you, just not really had a lot to Blog about lately that is in any way, shape or form interesting. Nothing new there, I hear you say, but hey, you are sooo gonna regret that next week because I have a weeks holiday and I intend to write a Blog-post EVERY SINGLE DAY to make up for all those I've missed these last few weeks!

Actually, I really need to get a move on with my list of 1001 Books And Authors You Need to Read Before You Die!! Especially as we are only up to no 7 right now and we have a loooong way to go! Other things I intend to do next week include doing some proper writing (I have a couple of short stories logged in a word document that I really ought to be finishing!!), finishing my Dark Tower painting (and showing you guys my autistic...I mean ARTISTIC....talent) and spending lots of quality time with my daughter of course. I would include my wife there but she is going to have to work for most of my week as normal as that is just the way things have worked out this year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Do you have this? If so could I borrow it? If not will have to borrow it from library as sounds good. Amazing we actually might like one of the same books..mellowing in your old age bro!

Love you little si.

P.s Check out Goodnight Beautiful by Dorothy Koomson.