Tuesday 4 May 2010

Okay, I lied....


Maybe I won't be Blogging every day, lol! One day into my holiday and already I have missed a day's post! Still yesterday wasn't like a proper day of my holiday because it was a bank holiday and more like a bonus day! We had intended to go out, the three of us ~ me, Mrs.Sparky and Emilie, but it was such a miserable day that we didn't bother in the end! Instead we all had a day of doing very little. Me and Ems played with her Duplo and took a little trip to the shop to get stuff for tea but that was it! It was sooo nice and relaxing!

Last night, watched Ferris Bueller's day off again! What a classic eighties' movie. The late John Hughes was a brilliant director and every thing he touched in the eighties seemed to turn to gold. And, of course, I take Ferris' message to heart- Life moves fast; sometimes you need to stop and look around once in a while or you might miss something!! How true!!!!

No comments: