Friday 18 July 2014

Back from the brink...

So, there's me saying that I'm gonna keep up this posting everyday then I go and disappear for almost a month! Writers, heh?!? Can't bleedin' trust any of them!

Of course, I have been busy. I've started ANOTHER new project that's going well and that is intended to be another novella like Time Of Tides. Except maybe longer. I'm keeping that one under my hat for now, but I'm sure when I reveal what it's about you'll be as excited about it as me!

The six author Vampire collaborative piece I was involved in, Feral Hearts, will be coming out shortly, and I have agreed to sign up for another entitled Lycanthroship featuring Werewolves this time around.

Of course, the big news of the day is that Time Of Tides is now available in print! In a collector's Edition no less that also contains my zombie cow story, Dairy of the Dead, and Amanda Lyons' haunting novella, Wendy Won't Go.

There is one edition that features her novella first and has a bonus short story from her in, as well as Tides, and my edition where Tides comes first followed by my short and then Amanda's story. So if you are a fan of hers, you can get a bonus story from her, or if you are a fan of mine, you can get a bonus short from me!

Either way, both our novellas are together in one volume in two separate editions.

Here's the link to my edition: 


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Tides-Collectors-Stories-Amanda/dp/1500459690/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405685851&sr=1-1&keywords=time+of+tides+collectors

                                              ****
In other news, a friend of mine is close to completing the graphic novel/ comic book version of my short story, When Death comes to call.

Roy is a talented artist, and I very much doubt this will be the last time you see us working on something. Currently going through University studying Art, you can check out his page here to see more of his work: 

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fatman-Art/191520824372119?fref=ts


Meanwhile, here's a sneak preview of some of what he has come up with for my short story...




More information on me and my current projects I'm working on, can also be found talked about here:

http://www.jellingtonashton.com/blog

No comments: