Sunday 27 March 2016

An awesome, awesome review of my own book...Fear of the Dark


So, an author friend of mine just got accepted as a contributor for Comicbooked.com and decided to write an awesome review of my latest release, Fear of the Dark.

Fear of the Dark collects together several of my already published short stories along with a few new  pieces of fiction, never seen before, that appear here exclusive to this collection.

Whilst helping to tidy a elderly neighbours loft space, a young boy discovers a photo of the old man in his much younger days. Sitting him down, the old man recounts the story behind the photo - the story of the night he and five of his friends got together to tell each other scary stories - with all too tragic results.


And it's fair to say, I am not just impressed, I am speechless!!!

No comments: