Monday 1 January 2018

In the jungle, the mighty jungle...



Already finished my first book of 2018, Survivor by Matt Shaw and Michael Bray.

When a plane goes down, one passenger survives but is injured so bad it leaves her unable to leave her seat.
As darkness falls, predators start emerging from out of the jungle and begin feasting on the dead.
With little hope of any rescue, Nadia knows it’s only a matter of time before they start coming for her - but just how far will she go in order to survive?

I really liked this, even though it was a bit short.
I thought the label of extreme horror was a little misleading as I’ve read much nastier books than this one, but it was well thought out and conceived and I absolutely loved the shocking ending.

4/5 stars

Going to do something I've seen suggested on Goodreads and put £1 in a moneybox every time I finish a book, so that's £1 in the book bank.
Anybody else want to join me?


No comments: