Thursday 5 February 2009

SNOW WATCH FEB 2009.....

Well, got up this morning to snow but not enough for a snowman and was too wet at any rate. Think the garden must have been soaked because there was more snow out front than there was out back but, seeing as we don't have a front garden per se, kind of just had to sit and watch it all melt away....maybe we'll get some more snow tomorrow and, as not into work until 4, maybe I'll get a chance to build a snowman then but can't see it.....you guys just can't fathom how disappointed I am.....this is like waving Ben and Jerry's ice cream in my face and then whipping it away before I can eat it! I believe the appropiate phrase is.....FRACKSOCKS!

1 comment:

angelfruit said...

In that case I shall be hoping for more snow just for you Sparks - I knew there would have to be sombody that liked it (apart from my kids that is) lol x