Sunday 30 July 2017

Something big is stirring...

I haven't been active on here for a while.
I keep saying I'm going to be and then something happens, something comes up.
It's called life - and mine, it seems, is constantly hectic.

But something big is coming, and I can't stay silent any longer...

For over a year now, I've been working alongside several other of my J.Ellington.Ashton Press authors on a project that has proven to be a massive undertaking.

We call it Project 26.

I have 3 books coming out as part of Project 26, and have short stories in about as many anthologies. 

More on this soon...but for now, know this...

Project 26 is coming.

And once you start reading some of the stories that are just about to be released, your life will never be the same again....

No comments: