Monday 16 June 2014

Day 15: The World Cup: an exclusive brand new story for a few of my fans...

Well, I promised you exclusive content, previously unseen, and finally I have delivered.

This is a little short story, just over 2k, that I devised and put together this afternoon and this evening, and which ties in neatly to the current World Cup theme. It is raw, untouched, unedited and NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!

It contains scenes of bloody gore and violence, and is something nasty, so don't come crying to me, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

This story will only be available here for the duration of my challenge, maybe as long as the World Cup is on, and then no more. I will take it away, and maybe use it somewhere else. 

It is meant a little taster, an hors d'oeuvre, an example of my writing, both for my fans, and for those who may not have read anything I have done before and am interested. Like I say, it has been written right from scratch, so is raw and totally unedited. I wrote the majority in long-hand, on pen and paper, then typed the rest up this evening.

Technically, it is now tomorrow, but my rules state that for me, it is still today until I go to bed.

Remember: THIS IS NOT A HAPPY STORY. THERE ARE NO FLUFFY BUNNIES AND NO HAPPY ENDINGS. IF YOU ARE EASILY OFFENDED, HAVE A DELICATE NATURE, OR DON'T LIKE READING SCENES OF EXPLICIT VIOLENCE, LEASE LOOK AWAY NOW! EVERYBODY ELSE, THIS ONES FOR YOU - NOW GO BUY TIME OF TIDES!

                                                                      ****


Well you had your chance, and now it's too late. I did say this short story was available for a limited time only, now you'll just have to buy the Time Of Tides Collector's Edition in print if you want a sample of my work! The collector's edition, available in print or E-book, contains Time Of Tides, Dairy of the Dead (my zombie cow story) and Amanda Lyons novella, Wendy won't go.
Check it out on amazon now!


http://www.amazon.co.uk/Time-Tides-Collectors-Stories-Amanda/dp/1500459690/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1405685851&sr=1-1&keywords=time+of+tides+collectors

No comments: