Sunday 15 March 2015

F is for fed up and frustrated....

This week's post is F, and F is for fed up.
Today has been one of my down days, I'm really not feeling work much at the mo.
Nothing in particular, it's just there is do much more I want to be doing with my life. 
I want to be writing, I want to be earning more money FROM my writing, and I want to be able to start my new life offshore.
I dread the possibility that I might have spent all that money, gone through all that survival shit, only for me not to get a job. I know it's only been about six weeks, but what can I say?
 I'm impatient already, alright?!?
I have a book waiting in the queue for edits at my publisher and I'm frustrated at the fact that I'm having to wait for that too. 
I mean, I know I can't expect special treatment but I want to see it out there already.
My writing has slowed down these last few weeks and I feel like I'm getting nowhere with any of my works in progress. 
It doesn't help that there are so many of them. 
I have this habit of starting projects at the mo and not seeing them through to the end. I also said I wouldn't be taking on so much short fiction, but the problem is I can't resist anthology calls and I have SO MANY ideas!!!!

Aaaaarrgghhh! 

That's how I feel right now.

On top of all this, I owe one of our authors edits, and I feel like it's slow going right now.

Why do I take so much on?

If only life wasn't such a frakking chore all the time. 

Next week is G...hopefully I might have something more positive to say next week...

Laters!

No comments: