Saturday 21 March 2015

G is for glum

Yep, this week is G and following on a theme, this week's post is on Glum because that's how I'm feeling.

Still no news on the job front even though I keep looking online, and things at my current place of work are all bullshit at the mo. Also I'm fed up of being short of money at the end of every month and having to scrapple around to try and get through the last couple of weeks or so.

I'm getting behind on editing, pissed off at not getting as much time to write as I'd like - and that's bullshit too because if I really wanted I could make time but procrastination seems to be my friend at the mo - and just generally feeling...well, meh.

I just feel as though everything is getting on top of me right now and added to that the fact that Emilie has Chicken Pox, as you can imagine things still seem pretty bleak in my life at mo. 

There are some days I just feel like giving up everything - including my writing - but the thought that soon another if my stories will be featured in a new anthology does perk me up a tad.

Just a shame then that it's just for exposure not money.

I really need to work harder on getting something out that pays...

Until next week and H -  which might actually stand for Happy if we're really lucky - I'll  see you guys later. 

Thanx for listening...wherever you are. 

1 comment:

So many books, so little time said...

Well Mark it has been forever since I visited, hope this finds you in a happier place :D

Lainy http://www.alwaysreading.net