Sunday 8 March 2009

Hide and seek.....

So, have made the descison to restrict who can see my Blog on Facebook and have removed the link on my Profile page so that the only people on FB who can read it are those I so choose. I did this because I didn't want certain people reading it simply because it showed up on Facebook but also because my mum is on FB and there are things I have been discussing that I would rather my mum didn't read; not that she uses Facebook much even if she is on it, but there is always the possibility she might while it remains on FB!

The person who sent me the quite abrupt comment recently about my depression, apparently can no longer find this according to her husband, the manager of my Hotel and a mate who goes back a long way, and that is no bad thing but I'm not hiding anything. If she wants to find this, then she can damn well work at it, I'm not going to make things easy for her for the simple reason that I enjoy being awkward. I am quite perturbed that Richard, my manager, has read portions of my Blog but amazingly I am not as bothered about it as I thought about it even if he has been taking the michael a bit at work because I kep a Blog. But the thing about Richard is that he might be a bit of a t**t but he is who he is; what you see is what you get and that is why I will always have a certain amount of respect for him even if I am reluctant to let him know such things. After all, I wouldn't want him to get a big head now would I?

There's a lot of shit flying around at work at the minute which I am not going to get into but I think I am dealing with it better than I have been in recent days? Weeks? Basically I am just trying to keep my head down, do my job and go home but it's not always that easy. Still, if I can remain positive and just get through it then eventually all this will pass; I just have to be patient.....

Anyway, that'll do for now. Can't be arsed to write anything more so until the next time....

see you later Alligator...Sparky xxxx


No comments: