Thursday 30 July 2009

B3TA ate my hamster....redux

Recently the website B3TA had another of their regular image challenges, the theme of which this time was movie mash-ups. Here are a selection of my favourites...
I also would like to point out that only two people have responded for my request for questions so far which either suggests that only two people are currently reading my Blog, which is fine by the way ~ I don't mind being ignored, or that you are all a bunch of uninventive and unimaginative bastards who can't come up with anything even remotely funny or interesting to ask me. Which is also fine, because it just proves that a} either I am the most intelligent of all of you or that b}I am that boring that none of you really care what I think anyway and you are only reading this because it means you don't want to do any work in the office and it'll kill 5 mins or so before you go hunting down more of those really unfunny and tiresome E-mails to forward round the office. Y'know the ones that always seem to do the rounds even though everyone has probably seen them like a million gadzillion times before and never found them funny in the first place.
Oh and to Kendie and Ann Nonymous.....I WILL respond to your questions, I even have the answers all prepared and ready in my head, I just can't be bothered right now. But I promise, I will publish the answers in my next Blog which will probably be next week on my week off. I have some new ideas for my Blog next week so keep 'em peeled folks! Till then...ciao and thank frak that HC is back from his holiday this week so I don't have to be in charge anymore....

No comments: